Automotive Service Technician | Springfield, MO
Come start a rewarding new career as an Automotive Service Technician at one of the most well-respected companies in Southwest Missouri. Pinegar Honda is a locally owned family dealership that does things the old-fashioned way. We provide treat our customers with respect and thrive on doing things the right way.
We are seeking a full-time Automotive Service Technician for the dealership. This job requires someone who is detail-oriented, friendly and self-motivated.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conducting inspections, perform various maintenance services including; oil changes, tire rotations, transmission fluid exchanges, brake and power steering flushes, minor repairs.
- Verifying through diagnostic tools and test drives
- Complying with State, Federal, and American Honda Corporation requirements and standards for inspection and repair
- Maintaining vehicle records by documenting service and repairs completed
- Utilizing service, warranty, and campaign bulletins to update job knowledge
- Participating in continuing education through the Honda Interactive Network, including completing testing modules and annual classes
- Working within scope of warranty parameters, parts returns for core and inspection
Essential Job Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have or able to obtain basic tools required for the job
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with a desire to handle situations in the proper manner
- Ability to provide excellent customer service by displaying sincerity, enthusiasm and strong communication skills with customers, peers and management
- Ability to follow instructions as given
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload with limited supervision
- Must work well with others and be open to constructive direction
- A great work environment with many long-term employees
- A philosophy of promoting from within
- An exciting career where every day is different
- Excellent pay
- Full time position with health, dental and vision benefits
- Company matched 401k
- Paid vacation
- Work for a well-respected, family-owned company who appreciates their employees and customers
To be considered, please apply in person at 3520 S. Campbell Ave, Springfield, MO and ask for Joel Westerfield, Service Manager. No phone calls, please. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States, have a valid in-state driver’s license with clean driving record, pass pre-employment drug testing and background checks. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.